Sunday, January 11, 2009

Updated Look

Now that the holiday season is over, it is time to update my blog layout! I picked this one because it reminded me of my favorite flower, the sunflower.

I have spent this weekend reading, stitching, looking for new job opportunities and catching up on tv and movies.

My dad bought me the fourth book of the Twilight series and well I admit, I started it last night and finished it this morning. It was so good. The story tied up all the pieces very nicely but yet you still want to know more!

I've gotten a lot of stitching done on Dragon Knot this week. I was on a roll and didn't want to put it down! I'll post some pictures later. I'm hoping to finish the 4th page, perhaps this week! As I sit stitching though, I look at the other projects and wish that I could pick them up and finish them. It's like a circle of guilt. If I work on one, then I can't work on another. Rotations never did work for me! I just work on whatever strikes my mood! And Dragon Knot has been the focus so far!

Well, off I go to do some more stitching and catching up on all the shows I DVR'd this week!

1 comment:

Terry said...

I hope you find a new job soon so you can get rid of that stress in your life. I've read the Twilight series too. Very very good! Hope you get lots of rest and stitching time this week.