Monday, January 05, 2009

Busy Monday

Back to the grind. A full five days of work, well, now four. Boy, is it going to be tough! After two weeks of 2 to 3 days of work! My convention is coming up and so now it is getting to be crunch time and I am having to start looking at those small things that have not been completed! It's going to be rough but I know that I will get through it!
Now for my update on what I've been working on. I am still slowly doing the beading on Poppy. I'm hoping to finish that very soon. I don't have a picture yet because I don't feel the need to show just beading! I also worked on Dragon Knot and Eeyore this past week. I feel like I am making progress!


On Dragon Knot, I've begun the 4th page. I finished one column of stitching. I'm hoping to get even more finished this week as I will be working on this one, trading off of course with Eeyore.



On Eeyore I've made much more progress than I had thought. For a previous picture, click here. I'm excited that I've accomplished this much on it. Typically with a stamped cross stitch I get really bored and put it down. But this has been the perfect thing to stitch on while watching football. Doesn't require a lot of thought and concentration on a pattern! You can really see that his face is shaping up!
Well off I go to make dinner and get to some stitching! Hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

Meari said...

The detail on the dragon is amazing!

Terri said...

Oh I'm so falling in love with the Dragon Knot. I love it. And your Eeyore is so cute.

Carolyn NC said...

You're making great progress!

Shari said...

awwww!!!!!! Eeyore is adorable!!!!! I love it!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Robyn in Oz said...

Dragon Knot is looking interesting & Eeyore will soon be done!

Nancy M said...

Nice progress on Dragon knot! I have committed to doing a 10X 10 square per day on my HAED. That will take 3 1/2 years to finish if I stick with it!