Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope that everyone had a lovely evening last night and a great start to the new year! This year I actually sat down and put some thought into my resolutions. They are simple but I hope to accomplish them:
1) Stop trying to please everyone and please myself first
2) Think before I speak or type
3) A new home: a new apartment, home, or even maybe moving to a new city/state!
4) A new car
5) Travel more

I had a nice relaxing quiet New Year's eve. Just a gathering of friends to watch the Chick-Fil-A Bowl game. It was quite a pleasure to have LSU win the last game of the year! We also unwrapped presents. Below are some pictures of what I was given. I must have been a good girl this year!




I am really enjoying the koozie. I used it today as I watched the many bowl games on tv! I also cooked dinner for my parents today. They enjoyed that. Dad said we need to do that more often as he didn't have to cook or clean!
Not much stitching accomplished today but the weekend is only 1 day away! I hope to get a lot done then!
I hope 2009 treats everyone well!

1 comment:

Lou's addictions said...

I hope you manage your resoloutions. Especially number one, that was one I was going to add to my list (like every other year) but I never manage to do it lol...