Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday - Cleaning Day


Today is cleaning day. Our boss was gracious enough (if you could only hear the sarcasm in the word gracious) to allow us to wear jeans to work today so that we might clean out our offices and storage room. However, the current state that many of our office areas and storage room is in mandates more than one day of cleaning to even remotely make a dent.

Who likes to clean? I don’t. I don’t even like to clean my home but I do it because if I didn’t, no one else is going to. However, I don’t remember it being in my job description that I would have to clean the office or storage areas. Maybe I am just being picky or maybe it is because it is the last day before a four day weekend? Whichever it is, cleaning sucks! J

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yea, cleaning does suck. But at least we have something to code our time to.

So, I'm not the only one posting due to boredom today...