Sunday, June 04, 2006

Can't Quite Put My Finger On It...

I've had a good weekend. Not very eventful but a good one. I've put some time and effort into cleaning part of my little apartment (if you know me, you know that my apartment is always messy, lack of storage space!). I spent some good quality time with my dog. Took him to the dog park and amazingly enough he was quite good. No barking, growling or snapping at the other dogs! I was impressed with his behavior. Ran all my errands. Trying to go to the pool today so I can get some color on this white skin of mine that glows!

Yet, with as busy as I am and quite content at being alone, I feel as though there is something missing. I feel as though there is this void in my life. And I am not quite sure how to fill it up. And yet this void is filled for a few minutes with a phone call. Just a simple phone call. Could it be that the person who called is the missing piece? Ok, obviously I have way too much time on my hands and I need to get some intellectual stimulation going on!

2 comments:

Jill said...

You just need a good piece of ass. Oh wait, you're okay in that department.

Sometimes its the wanting that creates the feeling of a missing piece, when really all we need is a chicken soft taco from Taco Hell...

KiKi said...

Quit talking about the damn tacos! We are going to be good and eat what we bring for lunch! Oh, and by the way, he's called me two mornings in a row. He makes me smile!