Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'm so confused!

Do you ever have that feeling that no matter what is happening, you just aren't satisfied? My life, at this point, feels like it is at a crossroads, I need to make a decision as to where I am going. I feel like I am on a stationary bike, pedaling away, but am getting nowhere fast. I can't quite figure out what needs to be done in order to move forward. I have two choices, I can either continue on with the way things currently are or I can make a change and see where that leads me. The one thing is that I don't like change. And I have so much time invested in a particular project that I don't want to give that up. I thought that maybe by writing out my thoughts that it would spark something, but it hasn't. It's just made me more confused! Well, one thing has come to me, I've realized that I have allowed part of my life to be in control by someone else. And as much as that bothers me, I so want that person to control my life! Or at least influence it.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I think you should stand up and be the strong woman I know you are and make a decision, play a role in your destiny. If it wasn't meant to be, you'll be better off for it. If it works out, then you can pat yourself on the back and come have a margarita with me. ;)