Thursday, June 01, 2006

Just within reach...

Have you ever wanted something so badly but yet it was just out of your grasp? Not because you haven't asked for it. Not because you haven't been patient. But because someone is holding it from you. Teasing you by waving it in your face. Hinting at what you could have but yet not letting you have it. It's been like that for me for weeks now. There is something that I want so badly but yet I can't seem to reach it. No matter how hard I try. No matter how hard I reach. No matter how much I ask. I just can't obtain this simple thing.

I have no patience. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have no patience. I have been more than patient for the last 3 months. And I am being asked for more patience. It's frustrating. Am I just being played or will being patient offer up a huge payoff? I wish that I knew. I wish that I could see into the future. Hmmm, if it was that easy, everyone would be happy!

No comments: