Friday, June 02, 2006

It's Friday!

Doesn't that just sum it all up? It is Friday! The portal to freedom for at least two days! No work, no short boss, no phone calls, no yelling, no stress! At least not until Monday at 7:30 a.m. (or whatever time you start work).

I have a very uneventful weekend ahead of me. Absolutely no plans whatsoever. Which is ok with me. I need some quiet downtime. However, I would like to have a visit sometime this weekend to keep me from being lonely. My dog is great company, but he doesn't know how to talk back! Ok, so if I had some money in the bank, maybe the weekend wouldn't be so uneventful, but however, I am broke till Monday! That's truly the reason for no plans! I hope it doesn't rain so that I can at least maybe enjoy the pool this weekend!

No comments: