Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dreams

Have you ever had a dream that felt so real that the feelings associated with it stayed with you all day? I have dreams like that and usually when I do, they do come true. I'm not saying that I am psychic or anything but I've been able to "predict" a few things along the way in my life. It's never been anything bad, thank goodness. Just some really nice events in life.

I dream a lot when I sleep. Which is why I am always so sleepy even after a full night's sleep. A lot of moments in my life have had that deja vu feeling.

I had this dream last night that I met the man of my dreams. We ran into each other at some place, literally ran into each other because I am so clumsy! It was love at first sight. I hope that this dream does come true for me. It seemed so natural and right. I woke up with this cozy, warm, loved feeling. And this feeling has stayed with me through the day today. I also have this feeling of expectation. Like something is going to happen! I hope it is me running into the man of my dreams.

4 comments:

Kala said...

what a sweet and wonderful post - I hope you do bump into mr. dreams

Jill said...

Hopefully the man of your dreams won't miss out due to timing. I always worry that fate leads me in a certain direction, but that I have to take an extra step in making it work.

I'm not sure I'm making sense, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

KiKi said...

Well, I think that the man of my dreams might be within my grasp if only his job would keep him in one place! I just might have to take a road trip to Oklahoma or Texas soon!

KiKi said...

Thank you Kala, I hope so too! From your lips to God's ears