Thursday, June 08, 2006

Chief


I just got off of the phone with a friend of mine. He had read my blog today and was hurt that he is not mentioned in any of my entries, with the exception of one and it was me complaining about what he had said about me! So I am dedicating this whole entry to just him.

What can I say about him? He's a chief in the navy. He's a great guy, nice, kind, sweet, generous, honest, and hilarious. He's a great dad. I'm very lucky to have him as a friend. (Yes, I am very aware that he is reading this!) I can tell him anything and he doesn't judge me for any of the crazy things that I say and do! He also puts up with my crap most days! What's not to love? LOL! Ok, so he does have some faults. He forgets to call when he says he is going to call. He likes car racing. He forgets where he puts things. But those quirks just make him who he is.

I will miss him much when he goes away on the ship, but Bean and I have some great ideas for care packages. I hope he gives us the chance to execute these ideas so he can enjoy what we have planned. Just because there are thousands of miles between us, we can still remain friends and have fun! And even better is that Bean has started to get to know him and she can see how funny he is and why he makes me laugh! I hope that ALL my friends can know that.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh the fun we will have! If Chief is reading this, he should be anxious -- we have lots of goodies up our sleeves!