Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Birthdays and First Day of School

How time flies! I can’t believe that Parker is now 4 and Marly has started school! I remember when they were cute little chubby babies! Now, they are growing up so quickly!



















Marly started her first day of kindergarten on August 16th. Her teacher is Ms. Watson and this is her first year of teaching. Marly’s first backpack is leopard print! She picked that out herself. She is currently taking her lunch but very much wants to try cafeteria food!

Parker is now 4! He is such a big boy. He received many gifts, except from his Aunt Mel. I will be bringing him his gift in September when we have his birthday party. Granny Mona was much more responsible and sent his gift already. A Thomas the Train set.

I’m sure that when I go to visit in September they will be telling me what Halloween costumes they are going to want! That was a tradition I started with Marly when she was 1. Her first costume was Snow White. She has been Ariel, Minnie Mouse, and TinkerBell. Parker has been Buzz LightYear and Peter Pan. So cute! So expensive!

No comments: