Monday, June 11, 2007

Catching Up

So exciting! My new furniture finally came in! I now have my nice new bed, nightstand and dresser with mirror. Now there were a few glitches like the mirrow is not connected to the dresser yet because the screws weren't with it and that on the first day the mattress was on the floor because the slats didn't arrive also. But now, the bed is up and ready to be used and the dresser will be next! I'm just happy to have some new bedroom furniture. I had had the old furniture since I was 15! I also got some new stuff for my bathroom and have included the picture of my new shower curtain. It's so pretty!



This past Saturday the girls and I took a little road trip to Vacherie where we visited Oak Alley plantation. We did the tour of the house. Walked around on the grounds and visited the gift shop! It was one of the hottest days so far this summer but we didn't complain once that we were all sweating buckets! We then went down to the Quarter for a late lunch at Remoulade's and then proceeded back home. It was over all a very good day!

No comments: