Monday, June 18, 2007

Bonus!

Bonus Time! I love this time of year, when we get our bonuses! I am putting ½ away for a future trip and I am paying off one bill and the rest will be for me to do whatever I want!

1) Hi lites for my hair! Desperate need of that! Had my hair colored this weekend and Saturday I am going in to have it hi lited. I can’t wait!
2) Pedicure! I am going to indulge in a pedicure. I have been giving myself pedicures. While it gets the job done it just isn’t as enjoyable when someone else does it!
3) Some new clothes! Not a lot. Just a few things. Maybe some shoes too! Most definitely some new stuff for my upcoming convention. I want to look cute when I meet my friend!
4) New CDs. Bon Jovi and Kelly Clarkson.

Just a few things that I don’t ever do for myself because I am always trying to be self-conscious with my money. But I am actually going to splurge just a little bit. I took care of business and now I am going to take care of myself plus tuck some away for a little while later. Hopefully for a trip to Virginia or maybe home to Nebraska. I’m not sure! But I am actually going to have some fun!

No comments: