Sunday, April 08, 2007

So Tired

I am just so tired of wasting my life on men who just don't care about me or appreciate the things I do for them. I want a man who is manly enough to let the woman in and help. I want a man who can recognize that it takes more than just a pretty, skinny tart to have a relationship. I just want a man to see the real me. I am tired of repeating old patterns and falling for the wrong man. I recognize the pattern, but it seems that no matter what I do to stop the behaviors, I still fall for the wrong guy.

Excuse the rant, but it was words that I needed to get out.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I think you are starting to wear thin and see what your friends have been seeing. You are much too caring and good of a person to wait, to put your life on hold for a man that doesn't see who you are and what you have to offer!!