Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Good, The Bad...and the ugly?

I know I am a little bit early on a weekly wrap up, but it's been one of those weeks!

This has been a good week and a bad week. The good parts were that the bad weather finally went away and we were able to clean up and start enjoying spring again. I was able to connect with My Sailor and have lovely nice long conversations with him (it's so rare we get the time to do that!). I've been busy working on some projects and have almost completed some of them! The bad, or not so good, part of the week was that a staff meeting has been called for our subsidiary next week and the COO, CEO, and human resource manager will be there to help with some "personnel matters." Nope, not a clue what that is. The theories are flying though!!! #1 theory: we are all being laid off. There are a bunch of other theories but to be honest, none of us know what it is about. But in today's economy, who knows? I'm amazingly calm about it though. I'm not so sure if that is a good or bad thing?

I will try to have some pictures to put up of completed projects (fingers crossed!). Maybe some pictures of my time with Duke. Hope to get out to the dog park or the levee to give him some time to run and play! That is if it doesn't still look very wet out there. There is nothing worse than wet dog and then having to give him a bath!!!!


3 comments:

Tammy said...

Poor little wet doggie! I hope you don't get laid off--my sis is thinking the same thing with her job. Very stressful!

Lou's addictions said...

Dont you just hate those 'what's that about?' meetings. Hope all goes well

CindyMae said...

I hope that everything goes well with your job! I pray that you do not get laid off!

Love the pic, he looks so darn cute!!!!