Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Addition/Project

There is a new addition to my friends' family. Welcome Cassady Hope Elizabeth who joins her siblings, Marly Grace and Parker! She was born Friday around 9:30 am. She is 19 1/2 inches long and 7 lbs. 13 oz. Cassady is a special addition to the family as she is being adopted. My trip to Houston will be very special now. I will get to meet my newest niece.

In honor of her birth, I am going to do a Winnie the Pooh picture that was in issue 210 of Cross Stitcher. I think it is just too cute and can't wait to see it! She will eventually get her baby blanket too. Once I get around to doing it! LOL! So many projects, so little time!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

What a precious sweet baby! Congrats to your family on their adoption!

Lou's addictions said...

soooo cute!! I cant look at baby pics without getting broody... She is adorable. I love the bear pattern you are going to do for her.

CindyMae said...

Cassady is just gorgeous! Congrats to your friend and their family!