Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Witching Hour Ball


It's not quite October yet but all the Halloween stuff is out already! I love Halloween. I like all the scary, spooky stuff, especially the movies! This year, my friends and I are attending the Witching Hour Ball in New Orleans, or better known as Anne Rice's Vampire Ball. I am so very excited. I have always wanted to attend. Costumes or evening wear can be worn so if I can't find a costume, I can wear my red ball gown and add some flourishes like vampire teeth. To top it off, one of my favorite authors, Sherrilyn Kenyon, is going to be the special guest! I can't wait to go and take tons of pictures to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a really fun night. We want lots of photo's so we can share the fun! Halloween is no where near as much fun over here. We didn't even get one knock on the door last year :o(