Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Updates!

FOOTBALL:
Let's just start it off with saying :GEAUX TIGERS! Although it wasn't a very pretty game last night and we didn't exactly look like the #2 team in the country, we did shut out Mississippi State. Considering that the opener was a conference game, it's a pretty good way to start. But there is a lot of room for improvement and that is of course going to be the case when you have lost 4 major players, gained 3 new offensive coaches and a new quarterback.

CROSS STITCH PATTERN SALE:
If you love to cross stitch, like I do, you may want to check out www.heavenandearthdesigns.com. They are having a Labor Day sale thru Monday, 25% off all patterns. I have already indulged in purchasing some patterns myself. I did try to be good though realizing that Christmas is coming and I have presents to purchase!

HODGE PODGE:
Ok, so not much more to report. I will be posting another update on my current project, Amore, this weekend. I have actually gotten quite a bit done!

This weekned is going to be about resting, rejuvenating, and completing projects around the apartment. If I can't be where I want to be this weekend (Virginia) then I will do whatever I want, which is NOTHING! LOL!

Plus there is plenty of football to be watched and I need to keep an eye on the scores. All the girls from work, well, I guess that should be co-workers as we now have a male working with us, have set up a little football pool. No money was involved but the prize at the end is a lunch. Every one pays for the winner's lunch! That should be fun!

Look for the updates on my cross stitch projects coming this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing your update of Amore. Hope you get your relaxing weekend.