Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Christmas

I know. I'm insane. I've already started thinking about Christmas presents. Luckily it coincides with my hobby of cross stitching. I've become very involved in my cross stitching. I've discovered a very excellent source of patterns at Heaven and Earth Designs and I have recently discovered the world of hand dyed fabrics. I just purchased a fabric for a project that a friend asked me to do for her.

Back to Christmas. I am currently working on a bookmarker, or storykeep, from HAED for my friend Joy. The pattern design is Amore. I purchased this past weekend my 2nd storykeep of Iris Keeper. This one will be for Celestine. I am very confident that I will be able to get them completed in time for Christmas. That would be two Christmas presents completed!

No comments: