Thursday, May 10, 2007

My garden

I just wanted to share some pictures of my flowers on my balcony. I am quite proud of my hibiscus bush. I have another flower that looks similar to the hibiscus but I don't know what it is and it is more of an ivy. I am also very proud of my fern. I have kept it alive for 5 months now! That is like a record! I don't necessarily have a "green" thumb. It's more like a black thumb! Over water, under water, too much sun, etc. etc. etc. I've done it all to kill a plant! But I am very proud of the fact that I've been able to keep my many flowers alive. Although I have to admit that I have two pots that I need to purchase new plants for because they aren't looking very well! Not my fault though! We had a really bad rain storm last Friday and it trampled them! They sort of drowned!

No comments: