Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And the good times keep coming…

This birthday week has just been full of surprises!!

Today my co-worker and dear friend Jenny planned a little surprise cake for me. Plus decorations and a hat.

I'm not working on my birthday, Friday, and today most of the office was there. So she planned it all.

The cake was so good. A pile of whipped cream surrounded by brownie bites, drizzled with caramel sauce and then pieces of pretzels on top.

Tonight was an early birthday dinner with my Dad at my favorites seafood restaurant. I have no idea what this weekend is going to bring so tonight it was!!

One more day of work and then I'm off for 4 days!!! This week has been full of surprises! I cannot wait to see what the next 2 days will bring!!

2 comments:

mdgtjulie said...

How cool. And happy early birthday. (I thought it had already passed for some reason, lol.) Hope your weekend is great!

Shaunterria said...

Happy birthday, and here's to more awesome birthday surprises!