Wednesday, January 20, 2010

3 down, 4 to go!!!

Now, that title could mean 2 things!  It could be the countdown to the NFC championship game on Sunday between the Saints and the Vikings or it could be the countdown till my next day off! It's BOTH!!!

It is convention week for me.  Between that and having to fill in for the empty position in the office and do other people's work, I have been working like a dog!!!  I've already got 5 hours of OT this week.  By the end of the week, I will have almost 30 hours of just OT.  I love my check after convention!!!!  :)  Time and a half rocks!!! That's the only thing that keeps me going! 

I did take off this upcoming Monday.  Woo hoo!!!  One day off!  Then back to the office to start on the next convention which is in early March.  Not my convention, but someone else's.  I won't go into details as to why I am doing the work.  It just gets too frustrating.  I just keep telling myself "extra money, extra money".  The extra money will be helpful for all the upcoming trips I'd like to take this year!!!  Or for maybe another Coach purse!!!  (yes, I admit it.  I have a Coach purse problem! lol)

Sunday the Saints play for the NFC championship.  I am very exciting.  I get off at 12:30 that day so I have time to get in a quick nap before the game.  I can feel it!  Good things are going to happen for the Saints!!!

I hope everyone is having a good week!  I am stitching but not as much since I am so pooped!!!  I am very close to finishing the page I am working on for Dragon Knot so I hope to have that update for you very soon!

Hugs!

No comments: