Sunday, September 20, 2009

Saturday Night In Death Valley!

Ok, so I wasn't actually in Tiger Stadium on Saturday night but it was still a great afternoon/night!!!

I headed out to Jill's house for an afternoon of shooting, dinner, and then the LSU-ULL football game! 

Now, I have never in my life shot a gun. Not even a bb gun! Let alone even handled one. I figured that if I were to shoot one, maybe I'd get over my fears.  So Jill offered to let me shoot some of hers!  I have to say, I really enjoyed it!!!  I was shaking like a leaf but I actually didn't do that bad!  I actually hit the target a few times!!!  Jill had me try out 3 different guns.  What they were, well, you'd have to ask her. LOL  I know I started out very easy and progressed up to guns with a lot of "kick". 








Can you tell how tense I am in the pictures?  LOL!  But I really did enjoy it!!!  Definitely a great stress reliever! 

We then had dinner.  Which Jill and her husband did a great job cooking!!!  Loved the taco soup!  She even made bread pudding for dessert!  One of my favorite desserts!

We all went and got daiquiris and then came back to watch the LSU game!  It was a great game!  We won!  Even better was when Washington beat USC!!! Yay!!!!!

I have to say that this Saturday was so much fun!!!!  It was definitely needed and appreciated!!!

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Sounds like you had fun!

CindyMae said...

Sounds like a great time. You do look a bit tense shooting but that is ok since you did enjoy it! I love to shoot! Glad you had a great time!

Autumn said...

I think Washington beating USC might have been better than LSU beating ULL lol