Sunday, October 21, 2007

Where did the weekend go?

This weekend was supposed to be a quiet weekend. Time to catch up on housecleaning, laundry, and projects. Instead it was a non-stop weekend.

Saturday I ended up having lunch with some friends who came into town for the LSU game. Which I didn't mind. One of them was a friend I hadn't seen in a couple of years so it was good to catch up! After lunch, I ran by my parents house where I got a phone call from another friend saying that she had gotten tickets to the LSU game and did I want to go? Of course I wanted to go! So off to campus for the game which didn't start till 8 p.m. It was nice though because we caught up with my other friends from out of town and I was able to spend some more time with them!

So since I wasn't home Saturday, that meant that today, Sunday, my lazy day was anything but! I had to finish laundry, do some household chores, etc. I was able to work some on my current project, Amore. I am hoping to have a FINISH picture this week. I am very close! Less than 200 stitches.

It will be an early night tonight to get ready for the week. But my plans for the week do include pictures of a completed project and a start to my next one. Plus maybe some additional ones of other projects that are currently ongoing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have had a busy weekend, but an enjoyable one by the sounds of it. Looking forward to seeing Amore. What are the other projects you're working on?