Monday, October 22, 2007

Finally!

I finally finished!!! Yeah! I had to take a couple pics of the finished project because it is an icky day here and I couldn't get the lighting right! So this is going to be for my friend Joy for Christmas. It only took me 3 1/2 months! Yikes!!

I am getting ready to kit up my next project, which is the Iris Keeper Storykeep (last picture). I am going to be doing it on the fabric that I also have pictured here. Unfortunately it didn't photograph well!

It is currently monsooning here as we have a cold front coming through so I couldn't get my lighting right! But I wanted to get this post up as quickly as possible instead of waiting till it was a better day to take pictures!!!

I also still have The Kiss I am working on. I haven't touched it since the last time I posted progress on it as I have been so busy with work, play, and working on Amore! I may try to put aside one day this week though to work some more on it! It's ok though. My friend doesn't expect it for at least another 5 years or so!!! LOL!

I recently received a RAK of the Queen of Hearts chart from HAED. I am looking forward to starting on that one. I will probably work on kitting it up first. I will have to check out Sugar Maple Fabrics to see what would look good with it!



3 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations on your finish!!!!!!!!!

That Iris Keeper caught my eye the other day when I was browsing the HAED site. The colors are incredible. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on it :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finishing Amore. It looks great!

Iris Keeper is a lovely one and I think the fabric is perfect. It will save you having to stitch all that background. I'm looking forward to seeing your wips on her.

sugardoll said...

Congrats on the HD!!!

Love your fabric, what is it called and where it is from??