Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween in New Orleans


I am back from New Orleans. We had so much fun! We attended the Witching Hour Ball at the Howling Wolf in New Orleans. It was fun! It was so interesting to see how people really get into the whole vampire/Anne Rice books and spend a lot of time and money on their costumes. I don't have many pictures (I was busy drinking and having fun!) but here are a few of me and my friends dressed up! There are more, but they are on my friend's camera! We also went out on Bourbon Street and ended up at the Piano Bar of Pat O's! Always a good time with singing and drinking Fuzzy Leprechauns! It was overall a very good way to celebrate Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those photo's are great! You all look like you had a great time.

sugardoll said...

Awesome! Looks so much fun. I love the picture of you with the chiropteran. Cool!!