Sunday, February 04, 2007

Jupiter Parade




Saturday night was the Jupiter Parade. As usual, Joy, Celestine and I attended the parade. We met Joy's mom, Elke, and her friends down there. I cannot even begin to portray what a wild, crazy, fun loving group they are. All of us had an amazing time. We did get a few prize beads, tabasco sauce and oyster shell beads and my coveted LSU beads. I had to beat out two guys who were much bigger and taller than I to get those. I was very determined that they were going to be mine. I had Celestine behind me cheering me on by chanting my name! I'm still amazed that I was able to snatch them up! Never underestimate the short girl! Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Everyone looked so cold! But, did look like they were having a blast, nothing but smiles.

Problem: I see no pics of yourself!! I want to see a shot of your battle for the LSU beads!