Monday, February 05, 2007

Playboy Part II


So back in October/November, Bean and I went to purchase a Playboy magazine for my friend who is currently stationed on a sub. I was very surprised when I found out from my friend that Playboys are not a common magazine passed around. In fact, he was questioned as to who would even send him that. It seems that many girlfriends/wives would not send their significant other a simple magazine. I guess maybe because I am neither a girlfriend or a wife is why it doesn't bother me. But I don't think that my change in status would change my opinion. Even my friends were shocked when I shared this information with them. In our opinion, it would be much better for our honey to be helping himself with a little help from some visual aids than visiting the local "massage parlor" and bringing some funk back. Needless to say, I have gone and purchased another one for him! I hope he enjoys!

1 comment:

Jill said...

In a way, its a power trip. Even though you are a million miles away, you are still the person responsible for him, um, you know. You should tape your headshot over all the chics in the mag.