Isn't this cute? One of those Russian dolls that has the doll within the doll...etc. But these are measuring cups! Too adorable!
Even Duke racked up this year! He has toys everywhere!
1. Become more fiscally responsible! That means continue to pay off my debts and put money away in savings. - Umm yeah, not so good. I did bring down a few percentages on debt but nothing was eliminated.
2. Get a passport. This is a carry over from last year BUT I hope that as long as I keep it on my list I will eventually get it done! Still haven't gotten it done. No plans on leaving the country.
3. Find a new place to live. Depending upon the job situation, this may occur in April. The job situation did get better but still in my sweet little apartment.
4. Be open to new things. Be it love, a career change, a move to a new city/state. Whatever it is, I want to be more open to the change! Definitely a carry over from 2010! But one that should always be worked on. I'm hoping this year to make progress in determining "what I want to be when I grow up" and I think change is key to that! I tried the career change. Didn't go over so well. It was just the wrong path. And the rest, didn't happen.
5. Spend more time with family and friends. Which definitely means a trip to Nebraska! Didn't make it to Nebraska but I definitely did spend more time with family and friends.
1. Finish Cassady's baby quilt. Nope
2. Finish Brendan's baby quilt. Gave up. Gave it to Goodwill.
3. Finish HAED's Dragon Knot Can't even recall if I touched it.
4. Finish 2 pages of HAED's Mad Tea Party Yes!
5. Finish 2 pages of HAED's Queen of Hearts Yes!
6. Finish Lisa's Christmas stocking - Dimensions Kit Nope
7. Complete Nora Corbett's 'M' - Didn't even kit it up!