Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!  May 2011 bring you health, wealth, and happiness!

Here are my two sets of goals, life and stitching, for the upcoming year! 

Life Goals:

1. Become more fiscally responsible!  That means continue to pay off my debts and put money away in savings. 

2. Get a passport. This is a carry over from last year BUT I hope that as long as I keep it on my list I will eventually get it done!

3. Find a new place to live. Depending upon the job situation, this may occur in April.
4. Be open to new things. Be it love, a career change, a move to a new city/state. Whatever it is, I want to be more open to the change! Definitely a carry over from 2010!  But one that should always be worked on.  I'm hoping this year to make progress in determining "what I want to be when I grow up" and I think change is key to that!

5. Spend  more time with family and friends.  Which definitely means a trip to Nebraska!



Stitching goals:
1. Finish Cassady's baby quilt.

2. Finish Brendan's baby quilt.

3. Finish HAED's Dragon Knot
4. Finish 2 pages of HAED's Mad Tea Party

5. Finish 2 pages of HAED's Queen of Hearts

6. Finish Lisa's Christmas stocking - Dimensions Kit

7. Complete Nora Corbett's 'M'

No comments: