Sunday, June 28, 2009

Weekend Update

Oh where does the weekend go? One day it's Friday afternoon, the next thing you know it is Sunday evening!

On Saturday I had a very long lunch with another old friend from high school. She was in town visiting and me and another long lost friend were able to get together. We talked and talked. There was never any of the hesitancy or awkwardness even though it's been almost 15 years since we've all been together. It was nice. We are all determined to make the effort to keep in touch.

Today, Sunday, I wanted to do something but it was SO HOT!!! So as I was driving around town, randomly, trying to figure out what to do, I called one of my friends up hoping that she had some type of plan for the day that would help inspire me. Instead we ended up going to the fresh vegetable/fruit stand, sushi for lunch, and then a very long trip around town trying to find a new gelato place. She thought it was on one end of town and I thought it was on the other end. I was right! LOL! But of course only after we had ridden all over!

Once again, another weekend gone and no progress on cleaning was done!!! However, this upcoming weekend is a long holiday weekend and I have absolutely no plans. Most people I know are going to be out of town. Me, on the other hand, am going to spend it cleaning, stitching, and spending some quality time with my pooch, Duke. Duke is feeling quite neglected these days!

I hope to have a post soon on some updates on the projects I have been stitching on!

2 comments:

CindyMae said...

I know what you mean about HOT! I am so sick of the heat!!


Cindy Mae
My store opens July 1st!!
www.cindymaedesigns.com

Tammy said...

I wish I could make some cleaning progress too--I'm in a cleaning and organizing funk!