Saturday, June 06, 2009

Update on Stitching

Hi ya'll! It is a beautiful summer day here and I just spent a few hours out on my balcony soaking up some sun and reading Demon Mistress. Yep, I finished it! :) But I still have two more books to read!!!

Here are my updates on Dragon Knot 2 and Holly! I stitched mostly on Dragon Knot 2 this week but got in a day of stitching on Holly!
Now off I go to watch game #2 of the LSU-Rice Super Regional. LSU has already game 1 and just needs one more to go to Omaha! Geaux Tigers!

6 comments:

Emily in NC said...

holly looks great, so nice and bright.

htimcj said...

Great stitching!
Heidi-ILCS

Rene la Frog said...

Both projects look fantastic

5 Foot Runt said...

They are looking really good. Glad you enjoyed your ice cream.

Gabi said...

Both Wip's look beatiful. Love the close up picture of Holly. And your Dragon Knot is stunning as usual.

Meari said...

Your WIPs look good :)