Monday, June 15, 2009

The Kiss

This weekend, while watching the College World Series (Geaux Tigers!), I picked up Mirabilia's The Kiss to stitch. I can't even remember the last time I had touched this project. Needless to say, it had been so long, it had collected dust! So I stitched away on it this weekend. It has a TON of kreinik threads which makes it tedious. Also, all the empty spots on the dress, that is where beading will go. There seems to be a LOT of beading. But it is a quick stitch.
Before:
After:
Tonight is another LSU baseball game. We take on Arkansas. I have every confidence that we will win! I'm just not sure what project I will stitch on! I also need to do some packing as I leave this week for a convention in Florida! Yippee!!!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Great progress! Have fun in sunny HOT Florida. It's in the 90's and hotter than you-know-where here now. LOL

Gabi said...

It looks great. Love that fabric too.

Mel said...

Lovely. Glad you picked this one back up!

Nancy said...

Looks nice and all those beads in the end make a great finish!

CindyMae said...

That looks great! Love that fabric!