Monday, December 15, 2008

Update on Dragon Knot

This past week I spent time working on Dragon Knot. It was supposed to be a Christmas present this year, but there's always next year!

This week I think I may work on another project. I have a couple that are pretty close to being finished. I may try to finish up the baby quilt this week. Or perhaps even start a new project!

I didn't work on Poppy's beading this weekend as the lighting was terrible with it being overcast most of the time! Maybe next weekend!

Hope everyone has a great week!

9 comments:

Rene la Frog said...

Nice progress on Dragon Knot.

Nancy said...

That's some dedication if it's even going to be a present for next year! Looks great, but those are LONG term projects! Are you almost 1/2 way? I can't remember the whole design.

Carolyn NC said...

That's great progress!

Maureen said...

gorgeous colours coming out from your dragon - stick with it, it looks like it'll be stunning

Terri said...

This looks fantastic. I will be watching this intently

kaghos said...

nice work can't wait to see the finish

Kelly said...

It looks really fabulous!

Rebecca said...

stunning!

J Rae said...

Wow! The work on the dragon is beautiful!

Your dog is too cute in that Santa outfit!