Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Noreen.

First thing first...
The Rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

My weird facts. That's actually hard to come up with than you would think!

1. I always drink milk when I eat popcorn.
2. Most people find this strange: I went to an all academic high school so we had no sports. No football, basketball or baseball.
3. When I get nervous or upset, I tend to twirl my hair. I end up with tight corkscrew curls.
4. When I am really stressed out, I talk in my sleep.
5. I love mexican food! I can eat beans morning, noon and night!
6. I can't speak spanish but I can read and write it.
7. My favorite all time movie is Grease. It's kind of like a blanket, I watch it when I need to be comforted.

I don't know 7 people to tag so I will tag just 2! How awful! LOL!

1. Karen
2. Cindy

No comments: