Sunday, May 28, 2006

You've Got Mail

Have you ever seen the movie "You've Got Mail" with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks? Its just one of those feel good movies. It makes me reflect upon my "relationship" that I have with this guy in Arkansas. Yes, I tried the Eharmony thing and have been corresponding with a man who lives in Arkansas. He lives approximately 6 1/2 hours away. We've been emailing and speaking on the phone for 5 months now. When are we going to meet? I have no idea. It seems that every time I am free, he isn't, or if he is free, I am not. It's like it is doomed before it even starts! The bad thing is that I have really come to like, respect, and value this correspondence with this man that I have not seen. I can only hope that I am as lucky as Meg Ryan was in the movie to find my Tom Hanks!

2 comments:

Jill said...

You watched that this weekend didn't you? And it made you sappy, and want to cuddle with someone, didn't it? >sigh< I love that movie...

KiKi said...

Yes I did watch it this weekend. Makes you think. Can one really fall in love with someone that they only know through email?