Monday, May 29, 2006

Too much time on my hands...

I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was to call him. Yep, he didn't call to let me know he had gotten home from the lake the day before. Why should I even care? We aren't even dating! We haven't even met! And yet, this man who I have never met, only seen a head shot can get me all tied up knots. Give me butterflies in the stomach. Put a smile on my face with a simple "hello". There's only one word for it: pathetic! But its nice to actually want to open up to someone. To want to share things with. I haven't wanted that in a very long time. Years! and Years! He keeps me so very positive. Ok, so I have way too much time on my hands obviously that I am thinking about this with so much depth. I guess its because when I go home from work, work stays at work and well, I am lucky enough that most of my friends live very drama free lives. So there isn't a lot to worry about. Our biggest worry is what book to read next or what movie to go see! Or perhaps, what craft project to start. Not very complicated since most of us are single. No men to mess things up. But for some reason we all want a man to mess things up! But I am hoping that a man, and a particular man, will only enhance what I have. And I think that is suppose to be how it works.

No comments: