Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend. Mine was very good!!

It started Thursday evening when my best friend surprised me on her way to Houston. Her and the kids were passing through and we had the opportunity to have dinner. It was the best present!! Put a smile on my face that lasted all weekend!

Friday I had the day off! Yippee!! It was much needed. Did a little shopping. Visited with my mom who is recovering from gall bladder surgery. Was also lucky enough to be at my mon's house when her best friend came by to drop off a most delicious chocolate cake. I must confess I had a piece for lunch!!!

Saturday I joined my friend Jenny and her kids at the Bass Pro to see the Easter Bunny. That was a trip. Those boys just go and go and go. We then had lunch at VooDoo Barbecue. Delicious!!!

Sunday was spent quietly at home. Church in the morning. Late lunch with my parents. Bath for Duke.

All this food this weekend! Thankfully I was able to work out every day. I am finally down 15 pounds and I want to continue with the weight loss.

Now it is time to get ready for the work week. I'm excited that in 2 weeks I'll be going to DC for a 2 day seminar. I've never been but it ends by 3 on Sunday so I am hoping to do a little bit of sight seeing before I fly home on Monday!

No comments: