Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stitching Updates

I have a few updates to share.  I've been busy with work, friends and family but I've been taking some time out to do some stitching. 

Mary Engelbreit Baby Quilt:

Made a tiny  little bit of progress on the baby quilt.  I haven't spent the time on it that I should be but I have put a few stitches.  I am currently working on Mother Goose.

The entire area that has been finished to date.

Mother Goose, the area that I am currently working on.


Passione Ricamo Welcome Fairy:

I spent a great amount of time working on this project.  I need to pick it back up and get it finished.  It is such an easy stitch.




HAED Mad Tea Party:

This piece is my "travel" piece.  I work on it when I go on trips.  I was actually able to spend about 2 hours total on it on vacation.  I'm not sure if I have ever posted a progress photo before, but here it is now!

This is what the piece will look like.

This is the piece I've been working on while traveling.  It is the upper right hand corner of the pattern.

8 comments:

Meari said...

Your projects look great so far, Melinda!

Emily in NC said...

Your stitches are so neat on the quilt, whenever I do a stamped piece the stitches always end up very uneven. Good work.

Blu said...

Great WIPs.
Although I can't believe you have a HAED as a travel piece! Doesn't that make it a really long term project?

Kay said...

Everything is looking really good! The few times I have done stamped cross stitch I have a hard time of getting the stitches to come out even and look as good as you have done! I so love the welcome fairy, it is a vision!

Shelleen said...

Everything looks great. Love the fairy and HAED.

htimcj said...

Great stitching!
Heidi-ILCS

Mylene said...

Great designs you are working on and all are looking beautiful!

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - wonderful stitching - love all of them!