Monday, February 09, 2009

Back to the Real World

I am back from New Orleans. The convention was a success. Few minor mishaps but nothing that the actual attendees saw. Just some "behind the scenes" stuff like me coming down with a 24 hour bug that kicked my butt! Nothing worse than being sick when away from home and having to work!!!! But overall everyone seemed satisfy. So I have a few more months to wrap up this one and begin working on the summer convention before worrying about next year's!

While I was gone my mom kept my baby. Part of the deal was that I would send him to the groomer for the day so she wouldn't have to spend too much time with him! LOL! He came back looking quite beautiful! At least to me he does! LOL!



My mom was also nice enough to come to my house and do some cleaning and stocking. I am totally overlooking the fact that my mom was looking into closets and cabinets in order to do this as I am eternally grateful for her picking up essentials like milk, bread, toilet paper, paper towels, etc. During convention time I tend to let everything slide and exist on the bare basics. She helped out a lot by restocking my pantry and bathroom. I think she even did some laundry.

Not much stitching happened the last week but I do have two progress photos that I had promised earlier on Buzz and Eeyore. I hope to get back into stitching as soon as I am rested. I took off today and have done very little of anything but doze on the couch!

3 comments:

Nancy M said...

Buzz is adorable! Great progress on the blanket too. It's always nice when the dogs get back from the groomer, they smell so clean and look so pretty!

Lou's addictions said...

What a cute puppy... I am adopting a dog from my local animal shelter and cant wait to get him home, he's gonna be so spoilt. Eyore looks fab, This looks like something I'd love to do for myself lol...

Terry said...

Hope you are feeling better. Your little guy is adorable. Eeyore is coming along nicely and I love how the colors pop on your Buzz Lightyear.