Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't know why I thought that going to the grocery store on the day before Thanksgiving at around 1:30 p.m. would be any better than any other time! Yep, I ventured out to the Walmart. It was a zoo. It's as if with the holidays everyone leaves their commen sense and decency at home! I got in and out as quickly as I possibly could and still had to go to a local grocery store to pick up the rest of the items I needed because Walmart didn't have everything! Shock!

Anyway, after vowing to not to return to Walmart until after the holidays, I am home. I currently have two sweet potato pies in the oven baking and I will make a cran-apple pie later this evening. Aren't I just domestic? First time attempting to make dessert for Thanksgiving dinner. First time baking! We'll see how it goes!

After posting on Sunday I spent a few more hours working on The Kiss. That wasn't my intention but I got into a zone so I kept on working on it! I'm actually enjoying working on more than one project. Keeps getting bored with one at bay!



I've spent some time on my Iris Keeper. It's coming along great! It still amazes me how quickly it is coming along with all the changes in color!



I printed out the pattern for the HAED Queen of Hearts today. I am going to see what stash I already have and then prepare a list and hope that either Michael's or Hobby Lobby have a great sale on threads! Next I will order some fabric and I will hopefully have this one kitted up before the end of the year and I will get to start her in 2008!


I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving holiday! I am lucky to be spending it with my parents this year! And with the start of the holidays that means that my Sailor will be home very soon! I can't wait!

No comments: