Monday, November 12, 2012

Tested, tasted, approved

Busy weekend but good.

I had off Friday and took that opportunity to clean out my closet, sort through my sweaters, put up my summer shoes and bring out the cold weather shoes.

Went to the home opener of the LSU men's basketball game. We have a new coach so I wanted to see what he was doing with the team. Luckily we won. The real test of course will be when SEC play starts.

Picked up all the materials to make my sister a Christmas wreath. Unconventional colors she asked for. So, pink, turquoise, and light green it is! I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Made a batch of cinnamon pecans. It was my test batch for potential gifts this holiday season. So far so good. They are cooling down now but the one I tasted was pretty yummy!


Also made a batch of mini blueberry muffins. Michaels had a clearance on mini muffin baking cups so I picked up a couple of packs. These I thought were cute!


I've been working on Life Force. Almost finished page 3. Hope to finish that page soon.


It was a good weekend in football for us. LSU won. Saints won. And Bama? Well Bama rolled over. The only sad part is that the SEC's dominance in the national championship may be over.

No comments: