Sunday, August 09, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting!

I know I promised a picture of Holly when finished. I am still very close to finishing but didn't have much opportunity to stitch this weekend as I was babysitting 4 kids (3 boys, 1 girl) ages 14, 13, 11, and 9. What an adventure.

While I didn't have to amuse them I did have to play referee. That is what I was this weekend. All I heard was "he did that", "he did this", "she did that", "she did this". And of course, it was all INTENTIONALLY! Heaven forbid should one of them just look at the other! LOL!

There were some good moments. We played Monopoly and went swimming. But I am very happy to be home now in my own apartment in the quiet!

So, my goals for this upcoming week are to finish Holly, pick Dragon Knot back up, start Nora Corbett's Letter M, and continue my evening walks. Oh yeah, go to work too. :P

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

My 2 kids are to much at times, four! eeek!