Monday, July 14, 2008

Update and a New Start

The past two weeks I've worked on the HAED Iris Storykeep. I've only put Dragon Knot down for a short time. I plan on picking it back up shortly but I am trying to work on different projects for a week or two at a time. I'm trying not to get burned out on projects and become bored.

Anyway, here's the update on the HAED:

I've also started a new project "Blossom". It uses Dinky Dye silk threads. I'm really enjoying it. It's my first time working with silks.


Today I also purchased the threads, beads, and materials for "Poppy" of the Pixie Couture collection. I can't wait to get started on this one. And yes, I am going to continue on with my other projects!

6 comments:

Rene la Frog said...

Nice progress on Iris and the new project looks great. Don't you just love the silks. Your new chart is pretty too.

Unknown said...

Nice job! Those are going to be really pretty when finished

Anonymous said...

Your HEAD looks amazing. The colors on Blossom are gorgeous.

MarchAnn said...

Very very nice job, your work is beautiful.

Nancy M said...

You are making fantastic progress on your HAED. That one has really nice colors. Mine is a bit more drab than that and I need to switch projects to keep me interested! The new DD project looks great and I Poppy is very pretty!

Jennifer Blake said...

Iris is coming along great and I just love the colors in Blossom.