Sunday, January 13, 2008

No Progress

Unfortunately, I have no progress to report on any of my current projects! It's currently convention time for me so I am very busy with work planning and putting together materials for my convention which is the 24th thru the 27th of January. I'm working really long hours and am so exhausted at night I am not picking up my needle at all! Shame on me! I should be, especially since I am not sleeping at night! I have plenty of time to be stitching!

Saturday I had lunch with an old high school friend. Her husband, daughter, younger brother and parents came along too. It was a great time! It amazes me that no matter how much time passes, we seem to always be able to pick up right where we left off! It reminds me how thankful I should be that I have some very good friends who are genuine people! And seeing her daughter, who is now 13 months old! It made me feel guilty that I had not started her blanket yet! This is the blanket that I am going to do for her! I've had it for over a year now!

Now I am not going to get crazy and say that I am going to start working on it today! LOL! I have plenty of others. But definitely going to start it in the next month or two!

Well, I need to go and start work on at least ONE of my many projects! Plus laundry and other chores! I spent all day Saturday shopping, having lunch with friends and seeing a movie! It was so nice to spend the day with friends (family!).

No comments: