Wednesday, September 13, 2006

September 13, 2006

Today, when I woke up, I didn’t have that sad feeling that I’ve had for the last 3 years. I wasn’t jumping up and down with joy but I didn’t feel so very depressed. I still remember what today is and it saddens me but it’s not the overwhelming grief that I had felt before.

I finally slept last night. I hadn’t slept in two nights and I was pretty tired. I woke up only once at 3 am but was able to get back to sleep. And like every morning, as it has been for the last few months, I got my wake up call. It makes getting up that much better to know that someone is thinking of me first thing in the morning. Makes one feel all warm and fuzzy.

Life does go on. At the moment that something incredibly sad happens, you don’t think that you can. But what every one says is true. Life does go on, you will never forget, but the sadness does go away. Time does heal all wounds. (Just seeing how many clichés I can throw in).

No comments: